Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
EXPEQ Brown Waterproof
A mid-height, waterproof outdoor shoe that can also be worn as an everyday shoe thanks to its plain brown shade: Our EXPEQ!
Every hike becomes a pleasure in this barefoot shoe. The incredible wearing comfort will blow you away. EXPEQ supports you on every step and still ensures that your foot muscles are optimally trained. An outdoor shoe that stabilises in the necessary places and is still mega-flexible. The thin barefoot rubber sole allows you to feel the ground and the wide toe box gives you maximum freedom of movement. The high cut stabilises your ankles, which is a great advantage especially on very demanding hiking trails.
The outdoor shoe is made of high-quality waxed nappa leather and is therefore absolutely waterproof without losing its high breathability. The waxed surface gives the barefoot shoe its elegant, matt look and makes it extremely robust and durable.
EXPEQ is your outdoor shoe that leaves nothing to be desired.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EXPEQ Brown Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium waxed Nappa leather
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPEQ Brown Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible