Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
An outdoor shoe that not only makes you look good in the mountains - our EXPEQ model has it all.
The lace-up boot offers a high shaft for perfect support when hiking over hill and dale, but is also ideal for long walks in autumn and winter. The EXPEQ barefoot shoe is equipped with a special membrane that ensures breathability so that your feet don't sweat even on long distances. At the same time, the outdoor shoe is windproof and waterproof - the perfect protection for all weather conditions.
EXPEQ is made with ultra-light materials and is therefore incredibly comfortable and flexible - a real break for your feet, even in the mountains. But this practical barefoot shoe is not lacking in design either: the high-quality nappa leather, the stylish lacing and the detail on the upper make this barefoot shoe an eye-catcher that is also perfectly suitable for the city!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EXPEQ-Black Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium waxed Nappa leather
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPEQ-Black Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible