Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
EQUITY Velours Black
Entirely black and made of velvety suede, this version of our EQUITY is particularly dressy. You'll always do the right thing with this Chelsea boot, because it can be combined both casually and elegantly. Plus, you can wear it all year round - with thick socks on cold winter days and barefoot in midsummer. What more do you want?
This barefoot shoe will delight you with its high wearing comfort. With the wide forefoot area, your toes have the freedom of movement they have always wanted in a boot. Thanks to the thin and highly flexible barefoot sole, you can roll your foot naturally and you automatically train your foot muscles while walking.
A Chelsea Boot couldn't be more comfortable - every step is a real pleasure. EQUITY is your new dream partner for your feet and looks great with jeans or a skirt.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new Boot EQUITY Velours Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EQUITY Velours Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible