DUQE Vegan Antique Brown
Kategorie: BOOT & WINTER
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
DUQE Vegan Antique Brown
Can a comfortable men's boot look more elegant? The answer is quite simple: no.
The fine vegan material looks just like polished high-gloss leather. The brown colour with the antique finish make the men's mid-height boot insanely elegant.
When designing our DUQE, we took a lot of inspiration from the classic George Boots and were surprised ourselves at how much elegance you can get out of a barefoot shoe. It's not just the shiny upper material that gives the shoe this elegant character, but also the implied heel that has been carved into the sole from the outside. As with all our barefoot shoes, our DUQE of course also relies on a healthy zero heel!
Incidentally, the roots of the original George Boot go back to the English King George VI, who at the time wanted more comfortable boots for his soldiers. Until that time, boots with a high shaft were worn. The George Boot revolutionised the uniform style of English soldiers.
Due to its simple elegance, the George Boot later found more and more fans among businessmen and was finally offered by famous fashion houses.
Our interpretation of the George Boot is in no way inferior to the original. Our DUQE, with its elegant two-hole lacing and classy appearance, is the perfect companion to a suit.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Not for Sale in the USA
Your new DUQE Vegan Antique Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest vegan material
- Lining: extra-thin vegan material which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable vegan material
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DUQE Vegan Antique Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible