Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
With our DUQE, we have created an English classic - the famous George Boots. We are more than happy with the result, which is not only an elegant mid-height boot, but also one that is just as comfortable and has a barefoot feel.
George Boot - English men's ankle boots with tradition & style
The British King George VI demanded a boot with maximum functionality for his soldiers. The Wellington boots that had been common until then were too heavy with their high shaft and, after long wear, not only damp but also uncomfortable. The new boot had to be robust, comfortable and airy, yet not lacking in elegance.
The result was the George Boot - a half-high boot that was worn with the soldier's uniform in Great Britain from the mid-1950s. Gradually, however, it also conquered its place in the fashion world and is now one of the most popular business boots for men.
ZAQQ DUQE - the George boot with a barefoot feel
Our DUQE is made of black nappa leather, which is pleasantly soft and comfortable to wear. The super flexible yet slip-resistant rubber sole provides plenty of grip. Even if you're walking on wet surfaces, you'll never slip away with our DUQE.
Our mid-high boot is your companion with jeans, but you can also wear it elegantly with suit trousers. Our DUQE men's boot definitely always ensures a confident and secure appearance!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Not for Sale in the USA
Your new DUQE Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DUQE Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible