Shipping within 1-3 days
DUQE Antique Brown
Pure elegance and a classic look combined in one shoe - that is our noble DUQE Antique Brown, a half boot that has no equal.
Inspired by the classic English George Boot, we have developed a shoe with our DUQE that is simply unbeatable: breathable and soft smooth leather, slip-resistant sole, elegant cut, super comfortable fit - all this makes our DUQE a classic!
Whether you wear it with socks or barefoot, the supple material and the open-pored smooth leather on the inside of the shoe give you maximum comfort. Thanks to the Strobel construction, the shoe is unbelievably light but still offers sufficient support.
Best of all, you can wear your DUQE Antique Brown with anything, depending on your mood and occasion. It can be easily paired with a suit, but also just as easily worn with jeans and a leather jacket.
Our DUQE Antique Brown - a faithful companion, no matter where life takes you. Try it now, it will fascinate you!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Not for Sale in the USA
Your new DUQE Antique Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DUQE Antique Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible