Shipping within 1-3 days
DAQOTA Waterproof Terrabrown
Are you looking for a barefoot shoe for the cooler days of the year? With DAQOTA you have found your perfect lace-up boot, which is functional, mega comfortable and also really chic.
Its waterproof inner membrane prevents snow and water from penetrating. You'll love going out in the rain and jumping through the puddles with this barefoot shoe, because in addition to its waterproof characteristics, DAQOTA is also super light, comfortable and breathable.
The sole provides grip even on slippery surfaces and is so flexible that your foot can move optimally. For additional freedom of movement, the cut of the barefoot shoe is designed so that your foot has enough space. Neither the toes nor the ankle area are restricted.
DAQOTA is the perfect lace-up boot for rainy and snowy days, and with its simple brown shade it also looks charming for a stroll around town.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new DAQOTA Waterproof Terrabrown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DAQOTA Waterproof Terrabrown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible