Shipping within 1-3 days
DAQOTA Waterproof Brown
DAQOTA is your mid-height barefoot shoe that is guaranteed to become your new jack-of-all-trades. Waterproof and equipped with our special outdoor barefoot sole, this shoe is perfect for hiking. With its timeless design, you can also wear our DAQOTA for a stroll around town.
The wonderfully lightweight lace-up boot will win you over from the very first time you wear it. Wonderfully light and comfortable, DAQOTA will take you to any destination with the typical ZAQQ feeling of freedom.
The outdoor rubber sole gives you optimum grip, even if it should be slippery. At the same time, it is thin, flexible and absolutely flat to give you that barefoot feeling.
From sole to calf, our DAQOTA feels incredibly comfortable. With this barefoot shoe you have found your new favourite shoe that you won't want to take off.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new DAQOTA Waterproof Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new DAQOTA Waterproof Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible