Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
If you like it airy on your feet, you will love our new barefoot sneaker. CROQET is simply perfect with its combination of coarse and fine mesh.
The vegan sneaker is made of different cotton fabrics. It is particularly important that the shoe is well ventilated at the forefoot. That's why we used a coarse-meshed fabric in this area. So you'll never have burning feet in CROQET even when it's hot.
Stability and durability are provided by fine mesh fabrics that give the light blue sneaker an exciting pattern. Of course, you'll also love the flexible barefoot rubber sole. It's a pleasure to walk, run or do sports in this sneaker. Once you've felt this barefoot shoe on your feet, you won't want any other. CROQET is super light, super flexible, super comfortable and simply mega beautiful.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new CROQET Heaven is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new CROQET Heaven are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible