Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QROQET is the airiest and most comfortable sneaker you've always wanted.
The different types of weave create a unique design. In the front, we have used coarse-meshed cotton that lets your foot breathe freely without showing too much of it. At the sides and at the back, the barefoot sneaker is made of fine-meshed fabric that ensures optimal stability.
QROQET is full of functionality and also visually outshines every competitor with ease. The barefoot sneaker impresses with its fresh yet absolutely timeless design.
With the embroidered logo, the sporty sneaker not only has its quality stamp, but also looks much more interesting right away. CROQET is the cool sneaker for fashion-conscious wearers.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new CROQET Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new CROQET Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible