Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Our CINQO Red is your new barefoot shoe that definitely stands out from the crowd with its great colour combination of red and grey. But not only that, it also offers you an incredibly high level of comfort and is guaranteed to become your new favourite companion.
For this mid-height sneaker, we use our particularly soft and highly flexible ZAQQ SNEAKER SOLE, in which you walk like on clouds. So every step puts you in a good mood and the design takes care of the rest.
High-quality burgundy leather combined with grey and black elements make this barefoot shoe so unique. The upper is softly lined at the entry to give you even more wearing comfort.
With CINQO Red, fashion-conscious, sporty women get their money's worth. A barefoot shoe that is not only a trendsetter, but also makes every day better for you.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new CINQO Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new CINQO Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible