Shipping within 1-3 days
CEDRIQ is the barefoot sneaker that flatters everyone with its fresh and modern design.
With its white basic shade, the sneaker looks incredibly light and goes perfectly with casual leisure looks. The contrasting red applications make the barefoot shoe look slimmer. In reality, however, it is wide enough to give your toes maximum room to move. The white rubber sole is so thin and flexible that you get the barefoot feeling with every step.
The ZAQQ logo with its unusual embossing gives the sneaker its quality stamp. In this way, you also show that you place a high value on a healthy barefoot shoe that couldn't be more stylish.
CEDRIQ is comfortable and stylish at the same time - the perfect barefoot sneaker for modern wearers.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new CEDRIQ Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new CEDRIQ Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible