Material: Nappa, Suede
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Our CEDRIQ is your modern sneaker that is an absolute eye-catcher with its fresh design.
The snow-white nappa leather has been set off with dark blue suede, which not only creates an interesting contrast but also visually stretches the barefoot shoe. The wide laces match the rest of the design perfectly and the ZAQQ logo also shows that you care about quality.
The high wearing comfort of this barefoot shoe is impressive from the first step - CEDRIQ is wonderfully light and gives your feet maximum freedom of movement. The wide cut in the toe area and the flexible barefoot sole allow your foot to move naturally in the sneaker. Once you've worn CEDRIQ Blue, you won't want to give it away!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new CEDRIQ Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new CEDRIQ Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible