Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Discreet colours, but definitely not boring: our BRISQ Grey is the barefoot shoe that convinces with a simple design and high wearing comfort.
Our BRISQ gets its dynamic appearance from the cut. We use perforated nappa leather in a light grey look as well as dark grey suede. To give the barefoot shoe a sporty touch, we have added white accents in the area of the laces and on the sides.
The new ZAQQ MINIMAL Sole is also white and grey, which is not only an eye-catcher but also spoils your feet with overall comfort. Walking on this soft and highly flexible sole simply feels light as a dream.
BRISQ Grey is the perfect sneaker for you if you like it sporty yet modest and are looking for a barefoot shoe for almost all occasions.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BRISQ Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRISQ Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible