Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
A wonderful sneaker for autumn! The BRISQ Bronze Barefoot Shoe is your perfect companion through the next season. The warm bronze colour is perfect for this time of year and the slight shimmer gives the shoe a certain elegance.
The upper is made of a mix of suede and smooth leather with an airy perforated pattern. The upper fits the ankles perfectly and the lacing also ensures a secure hold on all paths.
The new ZAQQ Minimal sole not only completes the look, but also gives you an incomparably high level of wearing comfort.
This barefoot shoe is an absolute must-have for an autumnal wardrobe!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BRISQ Bronze is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRISQ Bronze are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible