Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Are you looking for good mood sneakers? Here they are: our BRISQ Blue shines with you and makes every step a pure pleasure.
We use fine premium nappa and suede leather in sky blue for this barefoot shoe. Combined with white accents and orange laces, the result is an ultra-modern design that gives you an energy boost just by looking at it.
You won't be able to stop yourself when you wear our BRISQ on your feet. Wonderfully light and soft on the feet, you can't help but love this shoe. It is a blessing for your feet and for your entire body. Walking can be so wonderful!
Our MINIMAL Sole is highly flexible and super thin - typical barefoot shoe. But with its multi-coloured design, it definitely stands out from the crowd.
With BRISQ Blue you have found a sneaker that is good for you and will motivate you to take a few more steps in every situation.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BRISQ Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRISQ Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible