Shipping within 1-3 days
A dream of a barefoot shoe that convinces with its ultra-modern design and highest wearing comfort.
In this version, our BRIQ is classically designed in black and yet exciting thanks to the red accents. In addition, the material mix of shiny nappa leather with a perforated structure and velvety suede creates a great look.
The black and red colour concept extends all the way to the sole and thus perfectly matches the chic look of the barefoot sneaker. But it's not just the design of our new ZAQQ MINIMAL sole that will inspire you, the walking experience will also blow you away! Wonderfully soft and flexible, it gives you an incomparable barefoot feeling.
With BRISQ it's not hard to say goodbye to summer, because this barefoot shoe is guaranteed to be your best buddy from autumn to spring.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BRISQ Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRISQ Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible