Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BRIQ Captoe Black
For our BRIQ Captoe, we took our inspiration from a classic men's shoe, the Captoe Oxford. Timeless elegance and stylish lines best describe this business shoe.
The sewn-on toe cap is typical of the Captoe Oxford. For our BRIQ, we not only wanted a beautiful decorative seam for it, but also broguings. This shows the BRIQ Captoe Black from its noblest side.
The highlight of our BRIQ model is the implied heel on the outside of the barefoot sole. This makes the flat shoe look miles more elegant!
The high-quality and soft leather has been precisely sewn by hand. It not only feels good, but is also particularly comfortable to wear. BRIQ is your comfortable barefoot shoe that proudly presents itself to the outside world as a classic captoe oxford.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
Your new BRIQ Captoe Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Captoe Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible