BRIQ Brogue Dark Brown
Shipping within 1-3 days
BRIQ Brogue Dark Brown
Elegance and style paired with maximum comfort - that's how a business shoe for the modern man has to be. And that is exactly what describes our BRIQ.
A comfortable barefoot shoe that couldn't be more aesthetically pleasing. Only the best leather was hand-sewn for our BRIQ. We have adapted the cut to a classic Derby, timeless, stylish and combinable with all business outfits.
But there is much more to BRIQ. The optical heel in the sole has catapulted the shoe into the league of classic business shoes. How good that no one knows that you can still walk on comfortable flat soles.
The fine smooth leather has been decorated with delicate broguings and gives the classic low shoe even more elegance. The very dark brown can simply be combined with all colours. Whether light linen trousers or a dark suit, BRIQ provides that certain extra touch of style!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
Your new BRIQ Brogue Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Brogue Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible