Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BRIQ Brogue Black
A comfortable business shoe doesn't get more classic and elegant than this!
Our BRIQ is the barefoot shoe that has effortlessly sneaked its way into the business world. It impresses with stylish design and the highest quality materials paired with the highest comfort a shoe can offer.
BRIQ is a classic Derby that has been embellished with fine broguings. However, you can't have a Derby without a heel, which is at odds with healthy barefoot shoes. We racked our brains for a long time and tried out a lot until we found the perfect solution. We skilfully carved a heel into our flexible barefoot sole. This gives the business shoe an absolutely classic and elegant style, yet you walk comfortably on flat soles.
You can't go wrong with our BRIQ Brogue Black. Its classic design combined with the black colour make it an all-rounder for all business outfits and festive occasions.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
Your new BRIQ Brogue Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Brogue Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible