Shipping within 1-3 days
BRIQ Brogue Antique Brown
With its classic Derby cut and elegant brogues, our BRIQ is your elegant business shoe. The high-quality French calf leather is given a very special character by the antique finish. BRIQ is the comfortable business shoe for all men who like to combine tradition and a modern look.
The finely worked-in broguings give the shoe its particularly elegant touch. But the special feature is the smart sole. It almost looks as if our BRIQ has a heel. But don't be fooled, because this is an optical illusion. The sole is of course, as with all our barefoot shoes, absolutely flat. The heel is merely inserted into the sole from the outside and makes our BRIQ look amazingly sophisticated.
Despite its elegant appearance, the business shoe has all the features of a barefoot shoe. You'll love walking from appointment to appointment in comfort. BRIQ is your stylish companion for all business outfits.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
Your new BRIQ Brogue Antique Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Brogue Antique Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible