Shipping within 1-3 days
BRIQ Antique Brown
BRIQ stands for stylish elegance paired with maximum functionality. We spent many months working on it, trying it out, discarding everything and starting all over again. But the effort was worth it, because the result is the perfect business shoe!
We took a classic Derby as a role model and manufactured it on our business barefoot shoe last. We only chose the best leather. That's why the finest French calf leather was sewn by hand for our business shoe. The perfectly polished antique finish in its noble brown tone gives the BRIQ its powerful expression.
The highlight, however, is our flexible, flat barefoot sole, which simulates a heel where there is none. This alone gives our BRIQ a unique selling point compared to all other barefoot shoes.
Our BRIQ is a masterpiece and without doubt the most elegant barefoot shoe for men on the market!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN USA
Your new BRIQ Antique Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BRIQ Antique Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible