Shipping within 1-3 days
Are you looking for a barefoot sandal that is particularly feminine and always fits? Then you've made the perfect choice with BOUQET Black. From an extended stroll through the city to dancing the night away in your favourite club, BOUQET is at your side with the highest level of comfort.
The black patent leather makes this barefoot sandal look particularly elegant. With its fine lines and glittering decorative stones, BOUQET Black also looks particularly feminine.
You'll love walking through summer in this barefoot sandal. It gives you the best support and slip resistance and is particularly light. With dresses and skirts, but also with shorts and boyfriend jeans - BOUQET underlines your femininity whatever you wear it with.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ BOUQET Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Patent leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 2,9mm (0.11 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BOUQET Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible