Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BANQET Nappa Nude
Smart, stylish and comfortable - our BANQET is your ballerina that you will love to wear for any occasion. With its nude shade, it looks particularly lightweight, and also fits perfectly for summer.
The feeling of wearing our BANQET is unique. Like all our barefoot shoes, it is designed with a wide toe box to give your feet enough room to move. The thin sole made of rubber is especially flexible, protects your feet and still lets you feel the ground.
BANQET fits perfectly on your foot because the delicate strap with hidden Velcro fastener makes it easy to adjust the ballerina to your needs.
You can combine BANQET Nude perfectly with all summer outfits. With a dress, shorts, long linen trousers, it doesn't matter, even with jogging trousers it gives you a feminine touch. You can't go wrong with BANQET, because it combines comfort and a feminine look to perfection.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BANQET Nappa Nude is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BANQET Nappa Nude are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible