Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BANQET Nappa Dark Brown
BANQET is our popular barefoot ballerina that is elegant yet as comfortable as a sports shoe.
The ballerina is always a good choice thanks to its uniform brown colour and understated appearance. It suits both formal events and casual leisure looks - just as you need it.
The delicate nappa leather softly hugs your foot without pinching. You can easily fasten the barefoot ballerina with the velcro strap and find optimal support. Go to the office with BANQET and to the park at the weekend. You'll love walking in these comfortable barefoot ballerinas.
From now on, BANQET will always accompany you when the temperatures get a little warmer. You won't want to wear any other ballerina!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BANQET Nappa Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BANQET Nappa Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible