Shipping within 1-3 days
Our APEQ Black is inspired by the famous Oxford shoes, which are considered classic business shoes.
The absolute highlight is the sole, which looks like a heel. If you look very closely, however, you will see that the sole is flat and flexible - a typical barefoot shoe. Isn't that clever!
With these business shoes, you will only want to walk to the office, and during your lunch break you will want to go for a long walk. You can't be more comfortable in business!
The extremely soft calf leather is not only classy and shiny, but also absolutely comfortable to wear. The seams run harmoniously and give the shoe its typical Oxford look - stylishly understated. Thanks to its timeless appearance, our APEQ can be worn with all business outfits. It goes with all cuts and colours.
Everyone who wants to do business in style should have our APEQ in their shoe closet!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Not for Sale in the USA
Your new APEQ Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new APEQ Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible