Shipping within 1-3 days
Our interpretation of a classic: Strappy boot made by ZAQQ. The new ZAQQ RIQUET combines an elegant look with a walking experience that is second to none.
RIQUET has no need for embellishments, because the highly polished, soft nappa leather alone gives the boot its simple elegance.
To ensure maximum comfort, we have divided the shaft in two and connected them with a strap. So you can easily adjust the width yourself with the silver buckle and always have the support you need.
Of course, the barefoot feeling is not neglected either. The sole is super flexible and your toes have enough room to move freely. The mid-height boot is not lined, so you can also wear it on warmer days. However, your feet will also feel perfectly comfortable with thicker socks in winter.
Practical, functional and beautiful - that's our RIQUET!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ RIQUET Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ RIQUET Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible