Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QUINTIC Winter Waterproof Black
The highest quality, irresistible materials and the best comfort - you'll find it all in our QUINTIC Winter Waterproof Black.
The mid-high boot impresses with fine nappa leather and a particularly velvety lambskin lining that reaches all the way to the top of the shaft. The high shaft protects your ankles and keeps them warm.
The rubber sole of the barefoot shoe ensures special comfort thanks to its elasticity, insulation and slip resistance - so you can stand safely on the ground even on rainy days or when walking through slippery leaves.
QUINTIC is the perfect companion for autumn and winter. This barefoot shoe is suitable for leisure time, but can also be worn to business meetings thanks to its elegant appearance and high-quality materials.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ QUINTIC Winter Waterproof Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ QUINTIC Winter Waterproof Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible