Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Your new winter boot ZAQQ QUINTIC Vegan is comfortable from tip to heel. The high shaft offers... more
Product information "QUINTIC Winter Vegan Black"
Your new winter boot ZAQQ QUINTIC Vegan is comfortable from tip to heel. The high shaft offers an optimal and softly padded ankle hold. Our finest vegan material in connection with soft, warm lining made of 1 cm cuddly cotton, the QUINTIC hugs your feet velvety soft. Thanks to the insulated, permanently elastic and non-slip ZAQQ outdoor rubber sole, your new ZAQQ QUINTIC is particularly suitable for the cold days in nature or in the city, at leisure or in business. No path is too far with a ZAQQ. Enjoy the feeling of wearing something special. Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ QUINTIC Winter Vegan Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: fine vegan breathable material
- Lining: soft 1 cm thick cotton lining
- Cushioning: patented shock-absorbent Poron © for long-lasting comfort and support
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
- Pressure-free: no metal parts such as eyelets etc.
Here's why your new ZAQQ QUINTIC Winter Vegan Black shoes are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly lightweight at just 7oz
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefootshoes from Germany
- Every shoe is entirely unique
- Guaranteed solvent-free
- Customised production inside three days in response to your order
- Hand-stitched 1n rubber sole
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin.