Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QUINTIC Winter Brogue Cognac
A chic and elegant winter boot for the city, but also ideal for walks in the cooler season - our QUINTIC Brogue model in cognac offers all this.
Finely polished and gently tanned premium nappa leather as the upper material, with loving details such as the perforations in the leather and the contrasting seams, give this barefoot shoe a particularly stylish look and make it suitable for the office, restaurant or various other occasions.
The inner lining is made of cosy soft lambskin, which peeks out a little at the shaft, giving the barefoot boot an extra touch of elegance. The high shaft also supports the ankles perfectly, even on longer distances.
The sole made of black rubber offers a beautiful contrast to the cognac brown tone. The rubber material is particularly flexible and non-slip, making it ideal for wet roads and winter paths.
QUINTIC Winter Brogue Cognac is an absolute must-have for your winter wardrobe!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QUINTIC Winter Brogue Cognac is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QUINTIC Winter Brogue Cognac are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible