Shipping within 1-3 days
QODY White is your feminine barefoot sneaker that looks particularly classy thanks to the mix of colours and materials.
The black leather on the sides has a fancy structure and shines beautifully in the sun. However, thanks to the clever guidance of the shiny black leather, the white barefoot shoe also looks much narrower than it actually is.
The barefoot sole matches the rest perfectly, as the brushed surface makes it neither black nor white. It gives the elegant barefoot sneaker a sporty, modern look and, as with all our ZAQQs, is particularly thin and flexible. This allows your foot muscles to work optimally in the barefoot shoe. Your feet will also be pleased with the wide toe box, which offers further wearing comfort.
QODY White is your elegant, feminine sneaker that puts all others in the shade.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QODY White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QODY White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible