Shipping within 1-3 days
A wonderfully comfortable and simple sneaker boot that is one of our absolute bestsellers. Raise the curtain on your vegan QICE Black.
The high-cut black sneaker simply convinces with its design and functionality. So it is no surprise that this barefoot shoe is so popular. The high-quality microfaser feels perfectly soft on the outside as well as on the inside. It lets your feet breathe and ensures optimal temperature balance. And not only that, your feet also have maximum freedom of movement thanks to the wide toe box. The thin and flexible barefoot sole ensures that your foot muscles can work properly, but it is also slip-resistant and particularly abrasion-resistant.
The black sneaker boot made from breathable microfibre looks simply mega-stylish with skinny jeans. But you can wear it with all outfits and be sure to always step out comfortably. QICE Black is the barefoot shoe that delights everyone.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QICE Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: breathable microfibre
- Lining: extra-thin microfibre which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QICE Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 250 g (8.8oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible