Shipping within 1-3 days
QERP Velours Black
QERP is our beautiful slip-on shoe that combines comfort and style in one.
The moccasin is flexible, durable and non-slip. And it also looks incredibly elegant! A modern all-rounder that you can fully trust. For maximum comfort, only high-quality materials are used, which are lovingly crafted by hand. Whether you wear it with socks or barefoot, you are free to decide how you want to style it.
No matter how you feel about a classically elegant outfit or a casual leisure look, our QERP can be combined easily and without much effort. The feminine cut of our QERP and the colour-contrasting bow at the top of the shoe let it shine in elegance. No question, with QERP your feet have found their new favourite moccasin!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QERP Velours Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Goat suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: no lining
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 2,9mm (0.11 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QERP Velours Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible