Shipping within 1-3 days
Our QUENT is your modern and sporty loafer with a couple of features. The combination of soft suede, mesh and a soft elastic band makes it look good, but it also offers a great functionality.
We have used soft suede in the places where a shoe needs to be robust. The dark blue colour gives our Quent its special look. It is a perfect blend of stylish elegance and casualness. The loafer goes great with all casual outfits and of course with sports or hiking trousers.
The mesh fabric in the upper part of the shoe ensures maximum breathability. The black elastic strap provides the necessary support. Our slip-on shoe sits firmly on the foot without constricting - perfect for everyday wear, but also for all sporting activities.
QUENT is your sporty barefoot slipper that couldn't be more comfortable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QENT Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QENT Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible