Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QEA Velours Black
Our QEA is your comfortable moccasin with a design that is strongly reminiscent of boat shoes. With its black suede and decorative lacing, this barefoot shoe looks simply elegant and timeless.
However, QEA is not only visually appealing, but also has functional properties that are not visible from the outside. The thin and highly flexible barefoot sole will delight you with every step. In QEA, your foot can move and roll naturally. The light cushioning gives you the feeling of walking on clouds - simply wonderful!
This feather-light slip-on shoe is a good idea in any season, in summer without socks with shorts and in winter with thick socks with corduroy trousers. One thing is for sure, with QEA you are not only absolutely comfortable, but also stylish.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QEA Velours Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QEA Velours Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible