Shipping within 1-3 days
Stylish, super comfortable and vegan, what more do you want? With QASEY Red, you've found your barefoot shoe that stands out from the crowd.
The red and black mesh fabric is an absolute eye-catcher. Our ZAQQ logo fits perfectly into the pattern as a quality stamp. The black microfibre gives the shoe a frame and ensures robustness exactly where there is the most wear and tear.
This barefoot shoe is not only particularly lightweight, but also gives your feet the space they need. Together with the soft and highly flexible rubber sole, you have absolute freedom of movement in QASEY.
With QASEY, you have found a vegan barefoot shoe that cuts a fine figure in everyday life as an ultra-modern sneaker, but can also be worn for all sports activities. Thanks to the high breathability of the upper material, your feet will always be well ventilated, even under high stress.
QASEY Red is your vegan barefoot shoe that is guaranteed to become your new everyday and sports buddy and take you safely to any destination.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QASEY Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan mesh and microfibre fabric, breathable, soft and flexible
- Lining: extra-thin vegan mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QASEY Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible