Kategorie: BALLERINA & SANDALE
Shipping within 1-3 days
A ballerina where the name says it all! Our QARMA is very plain and wonderfully comfortable.
In typical ballerina design, this classic shoe is a real treat for your feet. Its perfect shape adapts to your feet all by itself and the soft material gives you extra comfort. Thanks to its open cut, you can slip them on and start walking. The footbed is cut pleasantly wide, as is typical for barefoot shoes, to give your toes room.
The footbed of our QARMA supports your natural movement and ensures a balanced foot climate. The high quality finish avoids unnecessary seams so that your skin is not damaged even after long wear and pressure points cannot develop in the first place.
The ballerina can be perfectly paired with your favourite jeans, your office outfit or even the little black dress. It simply goes with everything. This must be QARMA!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ QARMA Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ QARMA Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible