Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
With QAANAAQ, every run is a gift. It is so light and super flexible that you will hardly feel it. The wide toe box ensures that your foot has enough space in the shoe, nothing constricts, nothing presses.
Despite the comfortable width, the shoe looks amazingly slim, which is due to the clever pattern. The soft suede is trimmed with a darker smooth leather overlay to visually stretch it and give it a classy look. The running shoe gets its finishing touch with the brushed sole.
And the best part:
Thanks to the elegant design, our QAANAAQ doesn't look like a typical sports shoe at all. You can wear it perfectly with jeans and be stylish for all everyday activities. Thanks to its maximum flexibility, it fits your foot like a second skin. Nevertheless, it is incredibly robust! And let's be honest, a running shoe couldn't look any better! QAANAAQ is simply perfect all round!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QAANAAQ Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, open-pored, extra smooth and gently tanned l
- Lining: breathable, thin cotton fabric
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QAANAAQ Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible