Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
You like it colourful, but you also want it to be versatile? Then our model PIQUANT Yellow, in a beautiful and cheerful lemon colour, is just the right shoe for you!
This barefoot shoe combines simple elegance, thanks to its straightforward and clear cut, with a touch of playfulness and of course a high comfort.
The upper of this shoe is made of high-quality suede, gently tanned and extra finely polished for a particularly pleasant feel. The sole made of the popular and highly flexible material rubber guarantees the best grip through slip resistance and at the same time the integrated zero heel provides relief for the spine and a particularly natural posture.
PIQUANT Yellow is the perfect barefoot sneaker for your leisure time, with which you can step out of the line in style.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new PIQUANT Yellow is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PIQUANT Yellow are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible