Shipping within 1-3 days
Our PIQUANT Grey is your new comfortable barefoot sneaker if you like understated elegance. With its grey leather and modern white sole, it simply always fits. Sometimes casual, sometimes sporty, sometimes elegant, this sneaker does it all.
The particularly finely polished grey suede simply looks beautiful and feels wonderfully smooth on the feet. With the hand-stitched lace lock and the heel insert made of fine nappa leather, the result is a beautiful overall look.
The white sole provides a fresh look and, of course, the barefoot feeling in the sneaker. It is super thin and flexible so that your foot can feel the ground perfectly. Walking in this sneaker is a real pleasure. Light, comfortable and chic, this barefoot shoe accompanies you everywhere.
With its minimalist look and comfort, PIQUANT Grey is the barefoot shoe that is always a good choice.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new PIQUANT Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PIQUANT Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible