PEAQ Dark Brown
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
PEAQ Dark Brown
A classic low shoe that looks incredibly classy thanks to its material and finish. Our PEAQ is your companion for the office, but can be worn just as well in your free time. It is the perfect mix of classic business shoe and casual leisure shoe.
Thanks to its comfort and function, you won't want to take it off. Coming home with tired feet after a hard day? Those days are over. PEAQ carries you easily and comfortably from appointment to appointment.
We have used the finest nappa leather, which is incredibly soft on the skin. Everything has been precisely sewn by hand. The black sole perfectly matches the dark brown tone of the leather and, as with all our barefoot shoes, is highly flexible.
Due to its noble look, our PEAQ Dark Brown fits perfectly to all business-casual outfits. Wear it with light-coloured trousers to create a beautiful colour contrast. But it can be worn just as well with jeans.
Always be one step ahead of everyone else - no problem with PEAQ!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ PEAQ Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ PEAQ Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible