Shipping within 1-3 days
PARQER is the perfect combination of a stylish casual shoe and an outdoor boot. With this barefoot shoe, you are perfectly equipped for both city strolls and hiking.
With the high-quality smooth leather in a vintage look, the barefoot boot simply looks classy and also looks good with a chic office outfit. From the sole to the calf padding, our PARQER is designed in a brown colour for an understated, stylish look.
You only need to adjust the lacing to your optimum comfort level the first time you wear them, and then you can forget about it. The side zip makes it easy to open the mid-cut outdoor boot so you can step in easily. The flexible rubber sole ensures surefootedness and offers you an incomparable barefoot feeling.
PARQER is the mid-cut barefoot shoe that impresses with the highest level of comfort and elegant design.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new PARQER Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PARQER Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible