Shipping within 1-3 days
OMSQ Mid Winter Black
OMSQ is the winter version of our popular QORE Mid Black. If you are looking for a barefoot shoe that goes with everything, keeps your feet nice and warm and treats you to the typical ZAQQ comfort, OMSQ Mid Winter Black is the one!
The upper is made of a mix of nappa and suede leather, which looks classy, is robust and comfortable at the same time. On the inside you will be pampered with warm lambskin, which provides excellent insulation from the cold.
Lightweight, flexible and with the highest wearing comfort, OSMQ Mid Winter Black will take you through the cold season with the typical ZAQQ barefoot feeling.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new OMSQ Mid Winter Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: warm lambskin
- Insole: warm lambskin
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new OMSQ Mid Winter Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 250 g (8.8oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible