Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Are you looking for a white sneaker that is particularly airy? Our MCQUENZIE White offers you a lot of breathability with its open-pored structure. That makes this white women's barefoot shoe perfect for the warmer season.
Snow-white nappa leather combined with perforated mesh fabric give our MCQUENZIE its look and its high feel-good character. The upper material is not only particularly breathable, but also stretchy and soft. This means it adapts perfectly to every foot shape.
To continue the design of snow-white nappa leather and white-grey mesh fabric in the sole, we have brushed it by hand. Modern in look, this sole offers you a soft step, no matter what surface you're walking on.
MCQUENZIE White is your white sneaker if you are looking for a summery barefoot shoe that looks sporty and offers you the highest wearing comfort.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new MCQUENZIE White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new MCQUENZIE White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible