Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
LIQE Grey Toffee
LIQE didn't get its name for no reason - it's the barefoot shoe that everyone likes! With its felted merino wool, it not only looks particularly cuddly, but also has unbeatable functional features that make it a winner.
On warm days, the merino wool ensures that your feet never burn, even under heavy use. In low temperatures, your feet stay nice and warm. No other material has such a temperature regulating effect - merino wool is perfect for any sneaker!
As with all ZAQQs, our LIQE naturally has all the features that characterise a healthy and comfortable barefoot shoe. These include a wide toe box and a thin, flexible barefoot sole for the ultimate feeling of freedom.
LIQE Grey Toffee with its colour mix between grey, brown and orange is an ideal and reliable companion for women and men. A barefoot shoe that is simply beautiful and mega comfortable!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Grey Toffee is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Grey Toffee are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible