Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
We understand why you want to put on our LIQE right away and start walking. It looks just too stylish and comfy. Our sneaker is at the top of its class - not only because of its look, but also because of its incredible functionality.
Our LIQE is made of merino wool, a material that is full of surprises. Not only does it give the sneaker its special look, but it is also absolutely comfortable to wear. Are your feet too cold or too hot? With LIQE these times are finally over, because merino wool has a balancing effect, regardless of the ambient temperature. But not only that, the natural material is also water-repellent, soft and supple.
The white sole combined with the dark green shade make it a modern eye-catcher and guaranteed to be your new favourite sneaker from summer to winter.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Green is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Green are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible