Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Independence and a feeling for life - that's what our IVIQ Sierra stands for!
Do you love freedom and discovering unknown paths? Ordinary is too boring for you? Then you will love our IVIQ Sierra!
IVIQ is a modern sneaker that gives you maximum freedom of movement and lightness. It is super light and equipped with a highly flexible sole that gives you a secure grip on new paths. No pressure, no slipping, no blisters - the IVIQ Sierra hugs your feet in such a way that you will hardly feel it when wearing it.
In a beautiful, light brown colour combined with a white sole, IVIQ Sierra is also incredibly trendy. It's simply impossible to resist, isn't it?
Whether you combine it with jeans or linen trousers, it will definitely make you stand out from the crowd!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new IVIQ Sierra is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new IVIQ Sierra are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible