Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
IVIQ stands for the ultimate feeling of freedom. With it, you show the world that you don't walk on the beaten track, but define your own path. With its bright design, the sneaker simply puts you in a good mood. The individual elements are perfectly colour-coordinated - from the sole to the laces.
IVIQ stands out from the crowd - just like its wearer! Its lightness makes you forget that you are wearing a shoe. But with its present appearance the sneaker keep drawing attention to itself.
IVIQ ensures that you sneak through life in a carefree manner! A sneaker couldn't be more comfortable, lighter and fresher!
In red, IVIQ is an absolute eye-catcher!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new IVIQ Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new IVIQ Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible