Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
IVIQ means absolute freedom. With this sneaker, you show that you are not on the beaten track, but that you are self-confidently finding your own way.
With its bright blue colour that goes from the sole to the laces, this sporty sneaker makes you feel good. IVIQ really stands out from the crowd, just like its owner. Despite its eye-catching blue colour, which makes the sneaker absolutely unique, it still spreads harmony through the uniform colour concept.
The flexible sole has a clever long-term cushioning, which makes walking absolutely comfortable without losing the barefoot feeling.
IVIQ is the timeless and fresh sneaker for your next adventure.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new IVIQ Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new IVIQ Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible