Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HIQE Mid Terracotta Waterproof
HIQE is your mid-height barefoot shoe that will take you through any hike with ease. With its earthy colours combined with contrasting blue, the hiking shoe also looks incredibly fresh and modern.
The special outdoor sole ensures that you always step safely and don't slip away even on wet surfaces. Nevertheless, as with all our barefoot shoes, it is thin and flexible. Your feet will feel completely comfortable, because the wide cut gives them the freedom of movement they really need when running.
Our HIQE is made of high-quality suede and has our special ZAQQ inner membrane, which makes it absolutely windproof and waterproof. Even in heavy rain, your feet will stay dry and warm.
With HIQE Mid Terracotta Waterproof, every hike is a pleasure. The best thing is to try this outdoor shoe yourself. But be careful, you won't want to wear any other after that.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new HIQE Mid Terracotta Waterproof Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Mid Terracotta Waterproof Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible